Wednesday 17 August 2011

Pitbull- Rain Over Me

Music video by Pitbull Featuring Marc Anthony performing Rain Over Me. @ (C) 2011 a unit of Sony Music Entertainment



You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it.
Denzel Washington

Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines.
Satchel Paige


And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.
Jerry Chin

Don't threaten me with love, baby. Let's just go walking in the rain.
Billie Holiday

I have played in rain before. I have played in wind before. I have played in cold before, but not all put together. They were the hardest conditions I ever played in.
Michelle Wie

When I was a kid, we never heard of smog, ozone depletion, acid rain, green house gasses.
Dennis Weaver



No comments:

Post a Comment